I am pleased to report that the Department of Health has informed us that they have completed the contact tracing for the Toll Gate COVID case. Anyone identified as a close contact* has been notified and will be quarantined. No additional cases have been identified at this time and no students were identified as close contacts. Following our district protocols, we have completed our deep cleaning process and Toll Gate is ready to reopen for students and staff on Thursday, October 1, 2020.
*Close contact is defined as within 6 feet for more than 10 minutes.
I would like to acknowledge the Hopewell Township and Montgomery Township Departments of Health for their guidance and support during this most recent issue. As a reminder, please continue to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Parents of all in-person students MUST complete the daily symptom form in OnCourse or on the HVRSD app. Failure to complete the daily screening will result in exclusion from school. We will continue to temperature screen students each morning.
- If your child has any COVID symptoms, do not send him/her to school.
- If your child exhibits COVID symptoms while at school, he/she will be excluded for 10 days, unless cleared by a physician.
- If your child has COVID symptoms, please contact your doctor and school nurse*.
- If your family is quarantining due to possible exposure, please inform your school nurse*.
*All information is confidential.
I appreciate the patience, understanding, and the support you have shown over the past two days.
Thomas A. Smith, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools