The Department of Health has informed us that contact tracing for the TMS COVID case has been completed. Any close contacts* have been contacted and quarantined. Please support our efforts to contain the virus by adhering to social distance guideline and wear a mask whenever you are with non-family members.
* Exposure is now defined as within 6 feet for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more in 24 hours.
Following our district protocols, we have completed our deep cleaning process and TMS is ready to reopen for students and staff on Tuesday, November 17, 2020.
I would like to acknowledge the Hopewell Township and Montgomery Township Departments of Health for their guidance and support during this most recent issue.
As a reminder, please continue to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Parents of all in-person students MUST complete the daily symptom form in OnCourse or on the HVRSD app. Failure to complete the daily screening will result in exclusion from school. We will continue to temperature screen students each morning.
- If your child has any COVID symptoms, do not send him/her to school.
- If your child exhibits COVID symptoms while at school, he/she will be excluded for 10 days, unless cleared by a physician.
- If your child has COVID symptoms, please contact your doctor and school nurse*.
- If your family is quarantining due to possible exposure, please inform your school nurse*.
- *All information is confidential.
I appreciate the patience, understanding, and the support you have shown over the past two days.