We are pleased to report that the Department of Health has informed us that contact tracing for the Timberlane COVID case has been completed. Anyone identified as a close contact* has been notified and will be quarantined. No additional cases have been identified and no students or staff were identified as close contacts. Following our district protocols, we have completed our deep cleaning process and Timberlane is ready to reopen for students and staff on Friday, October 16, 2020.
*Close contact is defined as within 6 feet for more than 10 minutes.
I would like to acknowledge the Hopewell Township and Montgomery Township Departments of Health for their guidance and support during this most recent issue.
As a reminder, please continue to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Parents of all in-person students MUST complete the daily symptom form in OnCourse or on the HVRSD app. We will continue to temperature screen students each morning.
- Failure to complete the daily screening will result in exclusion from school.
- If your child has any COVID symptoms, do not send him/her to school.
- If your child exhibits COVID symptoms while at school, he/she will be excluded for 10 days, unless cleared by a physician.
- Practice social distancing (staying at least 6 feet apart) at all times - including bus stops and playgrounds;
- Wear a mask while on school property - including playgrounds after school;
- If your child has COVID symptoms, please contact your doctor and school nurse*.
- If your family is quarantining due to possible exposure, please inform your school nurse*. *All information is confidential.
We appreciate the patience, understanding, and the support you have shown during this most recent incident.