Hopewell Valley Central High School

Skip to main content
Counseling Services » Forms


Listed below are forms that may be required for employment, college applications or HVCHS courses. To view a form, click on its name. You will need Adobe Reader to view and print many of these forms.

If you have questions, please call the counseling services office: 609.737.4000 x3519 or x3523.


In order for a student to graduate and receive a high school diploma from Hopewell Valley Central High School, each student must earn a minimum of 120 credits by successful completion of prescribed courses. This requirement may be met in whole or in part through a traditional program where a credit means the award for student participation in the equivalent of a class period of instruction (commonly referred to as Option I).

The 120-credit requirement may be met in whole or in part through program completion outside the parameters of the normal HVCHS curriculum (commonly referred to as Option II). For more information click on link below.


In order for HVCHS to send a transcript to a college or employer, a signed Transcript Release Form must be submitted to the counseling services office.
Students applying to college need only submit ONE signed Grade 12 Transcript Release Form; this form will authorize HVCHS to send an official transcript to any college or scholarship program upon request. In addition, a completed Transcript REQUEST Form (also available in the counseling services office as a pink card) must be submitted for each individual transcript requested (i.e., one completed request form/pink card is required for each college).


The Student Brag Sheet and Parent Brag Sheet will assist your counselor in writing an informed and effective recommendation for you. Please complete these forms online in Family Connection. If that is not possible, you can print, complete, and return these forms to your counselor.
The Academic Teacher Brag Sheet will assist your teacher in writing an effective teacher recommendation for you, one that focuses on your classroom performance.
Student and Parent Brag Sheets (also available on Family Connection):
Teacher Brag Sheet (only available here):


Be sure to print out the College Visitation Exemption Form before visiting a college; have the college sign it before submitting it to the attendance office upon your return to HVCHS.


For questions about working papers, please contact the HVRSD registrar at 609.737.4000 x2304.