- Students who arrive late to school should report to the main office via the new main entrance to sign in. This includes seniors who arrive after session 1 who need to sign in after senior option.
- Parents dropping off their child(ren) should continue to use the current traffic pattern and drop-off location in front of the PAC. Although we will be reviewing our traffic flow and patterns at the end of the school year, in order to ensure the safety of our students and staff, we ask the existing protocol remain the same for now.
- Parents/guardians entering the building should park in the visitor spots located in the front of the building, across from the main entrance in the upper front parking lot.
- Any parent/guardian who wishes to sign out their child or drop off items should go to the new main entrance. Please be prepared to show your driver's license when coming to sign out/pick up your child.
As we shared earlier this year, once the new main office opens, students will enter the building through two entrances, depending on the time of the day:
- From 7:00-7:45 a.m., the bus loop doors will be accessible to students as they have all year, using student ID badges.
- The main entrance will be accessible to students from 7:00-2:45 p.m. All students must use this entrance in order to enter the building after 7:45 a.m. There will be an ID badge swipe at the main entrance.
- The PAC lobby and the 300 hall entrances will no longer be accessible for students to enter the building during the school day.